AT THE VERY HEART OF THE ACTION
Guests always gravitate towards Ardoch House with it’s cosy, homely feel. The drawing room is a special place to be, with soft sofas, wood burning stove and simply incredible Loch Lomond views framed by large bay windows.
It’s fitted with all the entertainment you need, with a SMART TV and SONOS Music System. There are also four bedrooms in Ardoch House, all beautifully designed in calming, neutral tones, with amazing views from every window - the sort of bedroom you wish you had at home.
The Drawing Room
A NATURAL GATHERING PLACE
You won’t want to leave our lovely drawing room, which combines incredible comfort, great taste and simply wonderful views. A perfect space for any occasion, whether it’s just to hang out in, play games or relax after dinner.
- Lovely wood burning stove
- Astounding Loch Lomond views
- Big comfy sofas
Comfortable seating for up to 20
- Informal meeting space
- Small groups looking for a lovely, comfortable place to hangout and relax by the log fire
- Watch the stunning sunsets over the loch
- Perfect for relaxed afternoon tea
- Pre or post dinner drinks
- After dinner chats
SONOS Music System