Activities at Ardoch
EVERYTHING ON THE DOORSTEP
Ardoch offers 133 acres of rolling Scottish farmland and woodlands to explore, including our own lochan. We can arrange many activities onsite at Ardoch, or you may just want to go for a walk and pick a quiet spot to sit, connect with nature and relax.
The Great Ardoch Escape
Immerse yourself in all there is to do here at Ardoch and make your exclusive use event extra special by organising inspiring activities for your guests.
Below are a few examples of the fun you can have here, but if there's a particular activity you want to do, then please just ask.
- We have lovely walks around the surrounding farmland and woodlands.
- From Ardoch you can walk to the Loch Lomond RSPB where you can follow the woodland trail, looking for various wildlife, and access the loch.
- Energetic outdoor activities such as clay pigeon shooting, archery, giant inflatable games, Highland games and treasure hunts,
- Relaxed activities such as yoga, pilates, art classes, and flower arranging, all can take place either on the lawn or in one of our function rooms.
- Evening entertainment ideas include whisky tasting, murder mystery, karaoke, cocktail-making classes, and quizzes.
- Outdoor fire pit.